10 Text Messages Every University Student Will Recognise
Prepare to have deja vu.
1. When someone texts you asking when an essay is due in.
2. When you get offered an unpaid internship.
3. When you have a massive hangover and have a lecture the morning after.
“I’m never drinking again”
4. Right before every seminar.
5. When your class starts at 9am.
“Why is it even legal to be out of bed this early.”
6. Wanting to wear your pyjamas to class, every day.
7. When first year was the best, most glorious year of your life.
“Remember when we used to make ourselves look good before coming to uni?”
8. When you get to the end of an essay and realise you forgot to reference.
9. When you spend your whole three years at uni regretting bad decisions.
10. When you wish you could get Mcdonalds delivered to a lecture.
And end up texting a friend just in case they’re feeling generous.