10 Things Every Student Who Commutes To Uni Will Understand
The struggle of 9am lectures is real if you live away.
1. You feel like an outcast because you don’t live at uni.
So you make friends with all fellow commuters and you can complain together.
2. The first sign of bad weather is great.
It’s an excuse not to go into class!
3. You have to get up earlier then everyone else.
Life is unfair.
4. That Squeaky noise the train makes haunts you..
It’s like the gates of hell opening.
5. At 3.pm you’re constantly checking the traffic news.
Because while everyone else can be in the house in ten minutes, you have a train and a bus ride till you get home.
6. Each morning you have a daily workout.
It’s called ‘The morning chase’.
7. You often fall asleep on public transport.
8. It’s amazing who you will shove out the way to get a seat on the train home.
You’ve had a long hard day.
9. You can still experience some of uni life by visiting friends that live there.
But without having to pay bills.
10. But most of the time it just means you’re late for lectures.
All eyes on you.