15 Times Hillary Clinton Looked Exactly How You Felt When You Had an Essay Deadline
University essay deadlines require presidential reactions.
1. When someone asks whether you’ve started yet.
2. When you finally sit down to work but can’t bring yourself to actually write anything.
3. And it takes you a ridiculous amount of time to decide which essay question to choose.
You actually could’ve written the essay by now.
4. When you suddenly get a great idea for a point.
5. But then you read it back and realise it doesn’t make any sense.
6. When someone asks “how many references have you used?”
Not nearly as many as I should have.
7. Or just “how’s it going?”
I don’t even know myself.