16 Signs University Has Turned You Into Winston From ‘New Girl’
You learn a lot about yourself at university. You might even learn that you’ve become Winston Bishop.
1. Sleep is more important to you than pretty much anything else.
2. Except maybe food.
3. Whether you have a 9am the next day or an essay due, you’re always tempted by a night out.
4. And you know how to enjoy yourself.
5. You find yourself accidentally buying things you don’t really need when your student loan comes in.
6. You get defensive when other people use your stuff.
7. You have a healthy respect for grammar and punctuation.
And often get asked to proofread other people’s work.
8. But you still get stressed about all the work you have to do.
9. You try to exercise.
But it doesn’t always go very well.
10. At least you always have a way of looking on the bright side of any situation.
11. You’re not the best at chat-up lines.
12. Which explains a lot about your love life at uni.
13. You take decorating your student house more seriously than most.
14. And you worry about your future job prospects.
15. More than anything, you dread one day having to leave your uni friends.
16. Because you’ve loved every weird second you’ve spent with them.
You’re Winston. 😎