16 Times You Really Regretted Getting a Job Over Summer
It seemed like a good idea at first. 😭
1. When the sun seemed to be out the entire time you were in work.
2. But the weather would basically turn to winter again as soon as your shift finished.
3. When you missed out on catching up with friends because you were always working.
4. And had to scroll past everyone’s fun summer Instagrams all day, every day.
5. When you wanted to make holiday plans but you never knew when you’d be free.
6. And more often than not, when you were free, everyone else was busy.
7. When the temperature inside work was always either way too hot.
8. Or freezing because of the air con.
9. When you were so exhausted from working that you didn’t want to do anything on your days off.
10. And you felt like you were starting to turn into a really unhealthy version of yourself.
No time to eat proper food and no time to exercise either. 💩
11. When you realised you were spending almost all of the money you earned on travelling to and from work.
This was not the plan.