13 Fears You Have About Living In Bedford Place For The First Time
Moving out of halls and into a house in Bedford Place with your best mates is one of the most exciting things you can do as a Solent student, but underneath all that excitement are fears of what is to come.
1. Being far away from the main campus.
In reality, it’s a lot closer than you think.
2. Having to pay for internet for the first time ever.
And not having someone to fix it when it inevitably crashes.
3. Never getting any sleep because you live right next to every club.
4. Having an evil landlord.
You’ve heard all the horror stories and you’ve had nightmares of not getting your deposit back.
5. Being responsible for paying bills every month.
You won’t be able to blast the heating on any more as you hear gas is expensive.
6. Living on or near Wilton Avenue.
Surely it’s not possible for everyone so loud all of the time?
7. The possibility of falling out with your housemates.
8. Forgetting your keys and not having security to let you in.
9. Having no option but to shop at Sainsbury’s.
That is not student budget friendly.
10. Or ending up in H&C because Sainsbury’s is closed.
That card charge should be illegal.
11. Living far away from your friends.
You’re used to living minutes away from everyone but now you’ll actually to leave your house to see 99% of your friends.
12. Having the front window room.
You’ve gawked into other people’s rooms so no doubt people will return the favour.