10 Annoying People You’ll See at Every Music Festival
Festivals. They’re quite big. So big in fact that you had no clue until you checked facebook when you got home that everyone you’ve ever met in your entire life were also there.
So how is it that we all manage to encounter these annoying characters?
1. ‘That guy’ filming the whole thing on an iPad
2. Chipper 16-year-olds banging on about how drunk they are
3. That person who peaks at 11am
4. The people who throw things into the crowd
5. The person wearing the t shirt from the year before as well as thousands of other festival wristbands
6. The guy in the tent next you who’s up at 7am. Every day. Without fail.
7. The tallest person in the world who manages to find themselves in front of you at every single act
8. The hipster who’ll smugly laugh at you if you mention a headliner
9. The people clearly hating every second but soldiering on for the sake of instagram
10. And finally, the day goers
When you’re at the point where even all the baby wipes and dry shampoo in the world can’t save you, you see them. With their freshly washed, perfectly coordinated topshop outfit and no frizz in sight – go home.