23 Things That Happen When You Live In a Large Student House
Whether you’re a student or a fresh, penniless graduate looking for your first job, you all know only too well how expensive rent can be. Unless you want to starve to death, you know that your best chance at survival is sharing a house with plenty of people – the more, the merrier. But, have you ever thought what that might actually be like?
1. You will have a big, big family.
2. You’ll have to wave goodbye to your beauty sleep.
3. You’ll feel like you’re living in the Big Brother house.
4. You’ll have to fight for the bathroom.
5. Because at all hours, all bathrooms will be busy.
6. Food will magically disappear, as will anything in human reach.
7. You will inevitably start hiding things from your house mates.
8. At least one of your house mates will be a bit mental.
9. And at least one will become invisible.
10. Someone will always be up for a party.
Which will inevitably end like this…
11. But you’ll never get anyone to help clean up.
12. Collecting money for bills will be harder than finals.
13. Privacy will no longer exist.
14. But you won’t be able to escape your house mates, even out of the house.
15. When a couple emerges in the house, you’ll watch them like a TV drama.
16. And be called as a witness to any of their fights.
17. Sometimes there will be no space for you to sit at your own kitchen table.
18. Cooking will become impossible.
19. But ironically, you’ll have to fight for the dishwasher.
20. Not one of your house mates will show mercy if you forget your keys.
21. Music will always be too loud for you to have a proper conversation.
22. Playing jokes at one another will become your only source of entertainment.
23. There will always be infinite guests every hour of every day, and you could find them asleep anywhere.
“Abandon all hope, ye who enter here”.