24 Times You Were Actually Joey Tribbiani at University
“How you doin’?”
1. When you first arrived at uni and were determined to make friends with whoever was even remotely nice to you.
2. And understood absolutely nothing in your first lecture.
Nothing at all.
3. When you discovered that you’re perhaps not cut out for living with other students.
Sharing is not caring.
4. But that you’re also not against stealing your flatmates’ food if the right opportunity arises.
“Oh no. I thought you left it there because you didn’t want it…”
5. When the lecture has already overrun for 10 minutes and you just want to leave already.
6. Actually you whenever you see your library bae.
7. And also you when you get picked on unawares in a seminar.
8. How you look basically every single day in your student house.
9. When inevitable housing problems test your ability to be a responsible adult.
10. Or when you jump on board any plan that gets you out of doing revision.
Literally any plan whatsoever.
11. You whenever there’s food available.
Especially if it’s free.