10 Things Every Reading Student Has Experienced On a Night Out
Reading isn’t exactly renowned for its nightlife and it will probably never be in the same league as places like Manchester or Leeds. But that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have a good time. With a snakebite in hand, we live by the motto go hard or go home.
1. Getting the ‘party bus’ taxi into town and continuing pres en route.
2. Bumping into Ian Hills and getting excited even though you see him every time you’re out.
3. You and your mates drunkenly cramming into the photo booth at Q Club for a squad selfie.
4. And then falling down the stairs shortly after.
5. Taking the standard toilet selfie in Lola Lo’s on the big wicker chair.
6. Hitting up Purple Turtle whenever you get kicked out of a club.
Although you never quite remember this part of the night.
7. Forgetting to take cash with you when you go to the Union and finding out the cash machine is out of order.
8. Then having a gazillion snake bites spilt on you.
Good luck washing those stains out.