21 Reasons Why Freshers’ Fest 2016 at The University of Reading Was Incredible
It was two weeks of fun as a new bunch of freshers were released onto Reading town. Sit back, relive the memories, and see just why Freshers’ Fest 2016 was the best.
1. Every club was packed.
There were freshers’ everywhere.
2. Seriously, seriously packed.
3. And everyone was really excited for the beginning of uni.
4. The fancy dress was fierce.
5. And people put in so much effort.
Those face paint skills tho.
6. Things got seriously messy.
7. And the UV party was wild.
8. People weren’t always on their best behaviour.
9. But made so many new friends.
11. Halls pride was on point, with some going green for St Pats.
12. Whilst others were Straight Outta Sherfield.
13. Of course, there was a lot of dancing.
14. Even JCR leaders and freshers’ angels were partying hard.
15. We got to experience a brand new venue.
As Public opened its doors for all the freshers.
16. And lots of post-club takeaways.
17. The fortnight made us all realise just how great uni life is.
18. Everyone was buzzing to be independent and parent-free.
19. Which for many meant being a bit drunk.
20. And generally just having an amazing time.
21. So, if it wasn’t for the hangover and freshers’ flu combo, you’d do it all again right now.
Best two weeks ever. Bring on next year 🎉🎉