16 Signs Uni Deadlines Have Already Turned You Into an Absolute Wreck
Deadlines are one of the few things you’re guaranteed to experience during your time at university. Unfortunately, there’s no guarantee you’ll be good at meeting them.
1. You’re not even half way through the academic year, but you’re already mentally drained.
2. And secretly wondering what on earth you were thinking when you decided to put yourself through this.
3. It’s not like you didn’t know that you’d have to meet them; you just didn’t think there would be this many.
4. You’ve forgotten what it feels like to not have to worry about them constantly.
5. Especially now you’ve realised that time seems to go faster as soon as one has been set.
And there’s always one being set.
6. You miss just being able to take your time with your assignments.
7. Because this whole completing one to immediately go on to another just isn’t working for you.
8. You feel like you can’t properly enjoy being a student because of the guilt in the back of your mind.
9. And you hate that you can’t look forward to holidays without knowing there’ll be deadlines to meet then, too.
10. Even when you promise yourself you’ll handle the next one much better, it never seems to work.
11. You’ve actually started to worry about things like there being a problem with the library printers.
12. Or not having enough printing credits.
The hardest part is done, please don’t make the day any worse!