15 Times James Bond Perfectly Summed Up Your Life At The University Of York
James Bond’s latest adventure SPECTRE is fighting its way into cinemas today. To celebrate this and all things Bond, we’ve put together this list, which combines the best of Bond with the best of York. It can be enjoyed by Bond fans and non-fans alike.
1. You experiment and go through multiple looks and styles.
Honestly, by the end of your time at UOY it’ll almost seem as though you’re a completely different person.
2. Sometimes you wake up late, realise your lecture is on the other side of campus and have to rush to get there by any means necessary.
Any. Means. Necessary.
3. You get suited and booted for Sunday Revs.
4. And then coordinate an awesome Revs photo with your mates.
5. But you can’t always avoid Kluens taking a photo of you in a club when you’re just not prepared.
“Do you expect me to pose?”
6. You frequently do things that are really dumb (pretty much all the time).
But that’s a part of life! Hey, if we didn’t get a little dumb sometimes we wouldn’t come to our senses and
reboot the series with Daniel Craig learn vital life lessons.
7. York has hundreds of societies, so you always end up meeting people who are part of a club you didn’t even know existed.
8. And you make friends with the kinds of people you never thought you would.
9. Come the summer, Roses rolls around and your hatred towards Lancaster reaches fever pitch.
10. Then there’s the rage you feel when you meet people who think The Willow doesn’t deserve its legendary rep.
11. But then there’s the fear and betrayal that comes with realising your own housemates have invited friends round without warning you.
12. There will come a time when someone will try to tell you that you can’t go to Kuda Tuesday, Salvo Wednesday and Fibbers Thursday in the same week.
13. You’d never let anything get in the way of you and that pull you’ve been working so hard for.
Many successful marriages began in the Salvation smoking area…probably.
14. Luckily, when it doesn’t work out, one of your housemates will suggest a drunken 3am Efe’s.
You’re always pretty easily persuaded…
15. Why are you always so drunk? Could it have something to do with the multiple triple vodkas you get on every trip to Stone Roses?
So enjoy your time at York while you have it – after all, You Only Live Twice.