18 Struggles You’ll Face At The Start of University, As Told By Arrested Development
The start of university is an exciting time, but every now and again it can feel as though you’ve made a huge mistake.
1. At the start of your journey you’re bound to feel a little homesick.
2. And you’ll probably have to comfort your new friends when they feel the same.
3. You’ll get lost at least once.
4. Meeting your flatmates for the first time can be a strange experience.
5. And you’ll probably try a little too hard to make a good impression.
6. Which usually involves attempting in vain to keep up at pre-drinks, or pulling out your questionable dance moves.
7. You’ll quickly realise that your quirks and habits aren’t quite as normal as you thought they were.
8. Especially when it comes to doing your first big food shop as a flat family.
And you thought your diet was pretty healthy.