20 Times You Didn’t Know Whether To Laugh or Cry At University
Going to university can be a rewarding and enjoyable experience, but every now and then you don’t know whether to laugh or cry because of it.
1. When you had to get up for a 9am lecture only to find out it had been cancelled.
2. Or when you discovered you had an exam first thing on a Saturday. A Saturday.
You didn’t even realise that was a thing.
3. When you revised literally every single topic for that exam except for one. And that one came up.
4. Or when the essay you essentially bluffed your way through actually got way more marks than the one you slaved over.
5. When the books on your reading list were the most expensive purchases you made all year.
6. Or when you turned up to your lecture but the lecturer didn’t.
7. And you were trying to learn but they kept changing the slide before you finished writing your notes.
8. Or kept promising to put the notes on Blackboard but never, ever did.
9. When the amount of contact hours you had in a week was less than the amount in a normal work day.
“What am I paying for?”