18 Things You Miss About The University of Warwick Now You’ve Graduated
Now your time at Warwick has come to an end, it’s hard not to think about all the things you miss.
1. Studying on a beautiful green campus with wildlife all around you.
You even miss the sound of geese honking. Kind of.
2. Being baffled daily by the wacky artwork around campus.
3. And the confused look you got when you tried to explain the Koan to outsiders.
It glows at night and spins, and is rumoured to be run by tiny gnomes 🤔
4. The smell of purple.
Cider + beer + blackcurrant = magic.
5. And the special relationship you truly believed you had with Disco Dave.
He always played your tune when you tweeted him ❤️💔
6. One word: circling.
Your Wednesday nights will feel a bit empty for the rest of your life.
7. Enjoying being in the middle of the country, whilst basically having Coventry, Birmingham and London on your doorstep.
With a train ticket, the possibilities were endless. It was the best of both worlds.
Caramello and the amusing board outside never failed to make you smile.
9. Living somewhere so small that you couldn’t leave your house without seeing someone you knew.
10. Which is also one of the prettiest student towns ever.
Miss you, Leam.
11. All the great food options on campus.
From Dirty Duck to Bar Fusion, Varsity and Bread Oven.
12. And going on Arts Centre trips.
£6.50 student tickets for the biggest arts venue outside of London? Ummm yes please.
13. Having so many options for societies to join.
There are over 250 clubs, who knew?
14. And living in a place where it’s fine to wear your exec hoodie every day.
And your exec polo, and waterproof, whilst carrying your exec bag…
15. You probably don’t miss the struggle to find a seat in the library, but you’re definitely missing their sassy Twitter account.
You’ll probably still keep retweeting them anyway #neverlettinggo
16. And you loved hearing about campus drama.
The U1 was HOW late? The SU did what?
17. Seeing the Warwick Rowers out and about.
Now all you have is their calendar.
18. But most of all, you miss those moments when exams were finished and you could just enjoy Warwick in all its glory.
Life at Warwick was great, but your life as a graduate can be just as good.
All you need is to find the right graduate job. Register with GradTouch today and start looking for yours today 🎓🎉