13 Things Every LJMU Student Has Experienced At Least Once
Liverpool is a proud student city, but there are some things that only Liverpool John Moores students will go through.
1. Getting caught up in the heated rivalry between LJMU and UoL.
2. But then joining forces to judge both Hope and Edge Hill.
3. Having a computer swiped from under you in Aldham Robarts Library after waiting for an hour.
4. And not realising that the Avril Roberts Library actually has a proper name because everyone just refers to it as the Superlambanana building.
5. Incorporating something Beatles-related into a project in the hope of receiving a higher mark from your Scouse lecturers.
6. Or seeing them in The Pilgrim and having to pretend it’s not really awkward in your seminar the next day.
7. Feeling like you’ve walked into the lion’s den when you accidentally go to the wrong floor in the Redmonds Building.
Who thought it would be a good idea to base so many different courses in one building?
8. Defending your halls to the death even though you often agree with the hate.
The curtains in Grand Central might be hideous and, yeah, you have to share a bathroom with seven other people in North Western Halls but HOW DARE YOU.
9. Swearing on your life that you saw a ghost in John Fosters.
10. And hearing stories about the IM Marsh Campus but never going there during your degree if you’re from the city campus.
Does it even exist?