16 Things You’ll Really Miss About LJMU When You Graduate
Through the good times and the bad, LJMU has never once let you down. Here are just some of the things you’ll really miss once you’ve graduated.
1. Sunny days on campus.
2. And the Superlambanana.
3. Random nights out at The Pilgrim.
Where you may or may not see your lecturers. 🙈
4. Impromptu trips to Starbucks in Redmonds Building.
5. And friendly* housing wars between Kensington and Sefton.
6. Weekends at Pop World and The Krazyhouse.
There’s no point pretending you won’t miss them.
7. Getting lost in the John Foster Building.
Worth it, really. 😍
8. How proud the uni is of Liverpool’s cultural heritage.
9. Quiz nights at The Font.
10. Having the Everyman Theatre on your doorstop.
11. Visiting exhibitions at the Bombed Out Church.
12. Proudly participating in the feud between LJMU and UoL.
13. Living a stone’s throw from Liverpool’s best tourist attractions.
14. And graduating in this beaut of a place.
15. You’ve been sound, LJMU. 👏
16. We’ll miss you.