24 Little Struggles That Will Make Your Working Day a Living Hell
Whether you like your job or not, these daily annoyances will undoubtedly get to you.
1. Trying to catch up to someone on your way into work, but the door closes behind them just before you reach it.
3. Making a cup of tea in morning only to realise that someone has used your mug
4. And then you touch the bin with your spoon
5. When your computer is as slow in the morning as you are
6.Making eye contact with someone in the toilets
7. And finding that there isn’t any loo roll left
8. When the printer jams
9. And the photocopier and the shredder and the laminator. Because anything that can possibly jam will do so when you use it.
10. Opening an email attachment instead of previewing it, meaning you have to wait for Word to open just so you can close it again.
11. Having to endure office chit-chat
12. Realising that the lunch you prepared the night before is still in your fridge at home
13. Spending half of your lunch hour in a queue
14. Seeing your boss at lunch, panicking and inviting them to join you
15. Getting caught on a door handle
16. Sending an email without the attachment
17. When post-it notes just won’t stick
18.When the coaster sticks to your mug
19. When you accidentally hang up on someone while trying to transfer them
20. When 5 minutes lasts an hour
21. Dropping your pen in a meeting
22. Accidentally opening a hole punch and getting paper everywhere
23. Spelling someone’s name incorrectly in an email
24. When technology just doesn’t do what you want it to
But hey, there’s always Friday.