15 Signs The Stereotypical Student Life Isn’t For You
Stereotypical students are easy to spot with their take-outs, predrinks and hangovers. Here are some signs that those stereotypes don’t apply to you.
1. You’d choose to stay in and watch a Breaking Bad box set over going out any day of the week.
2. In fact, the only club you want to go to is S Club 7.
3. You could get on board with the idea of a house party, though.
Your playlist on the go, a warm comfy bed just inches away…
4. As long as nobody touches anything and they don’t overstay their welcome.
5. The idea of going to lectures with a hangover is your worst nightmare.
You’ve done it before, you don’t care to do it ever again.
6. You’re often described as “old before your time”.
7. Which is fine because, as far as you’re concerned, old people seem to be the only ones who have it down.
8. You miss being at home because you miss eating proper food.
9. But you’re doing your best to develop your own culinary skills.
10. You sometimes wake up early to exercise.
11. And you actually like to go to bed at a reasonable hour.
12. You can’t stand mess.
Living in a student house is no excuse for uncleanliness, in your opinion.