14 Game of Thrones Characters You’ll Meet at University
Game of Thrones is back on our screens with its emblematic characters. Loved or hated, these protagonists have become so familiar that we start confusing them with real people we actually know.
1. Tyrion Lannister, or the one drinking too much.
You certainly know someone who, like Tyrion, can’t stop drinking. You’re not even sure you’ve ever seen this person sober.
2. Jaime Lannister, or the popular sports person.
At university, there is always this annoyingly beautiful guy/girl everybody dreams to be.
3. Jon Snow, or the one who knows nothing.
University is full of people who talk about everything without having a clue of what they are actually saying. This is the person nobody wants in their group project.
4. Arya Stark, or the rebel.
University just wasn’t for this person and they probably dropped out in first year.
5. Lord Varys, or the gossip.
This one knows everything about everybody and doesn’t hesitate to spread rumours – even when they remain unconfirmed. This person never really left high school.
6. Samwell Tarly, or the loyal friend.
You spend all your time with this person sharing everything. This is the person you’re most likely to stay in touch with after university.
7. Jorah Mormont, or the romantic.
Romanticism is definitely not dead with this one and his/her daily declarations of love.
8. Joffrey Baratheon, or the one you hate.
You can’t be friends with everybody at university. And sometimes, you meet people who that just irritate you. But you can always tell yourself that at least this person can’t be as bad as Joffrey.
9. Robb Stark, or the arrogant one.
There are plenty of these on every campus.
10. Petyr Baelish, or the drama queen.
When there is drama, this person is always involved and seems to enjoy it. Best to stay away.
11. Daenerys Targaryen, or the feminist.
You can’t go to university without meeting a Daenerys. Can always be found fighting for justice and equality at the SU.
12. Margaery Tyrell, or the ambitious one.
Everybody is ambitious at university. But, some are more than others. These people are ready to do anything to reach their objectives, even if that means using others.
13. Ramsay Bolton, or the scary one.
They show up to a house party and all of a sudden the mood changes. You can’t actually explain it, but just don’t feel comfortable around them.
14. Hodor, or Hodor.