18 Times University Brought Out The Wednesday Addams In You
You severely underestimate my apathy.
1. When someone took “your seat” in the library before you got there.
2. And you ended up sat next to people who were talking and eating loudly so there was only one solution.
3. When your housemate said “I guess we could go out… for just one drink.”
4. And things escalated.
5. When you walked into your morning seminar the next day.
6. And your seminar tutor said they wanted everyone to do group work.
7. When you couldn’t hide your disdain for the other uni.
8. When you went home to visit your parents at the end of term and they got all emotional.
9. When you finally worked out who’d stolen your milk.
10. When someone requested a library book you weren’t finished with yet.
11. When your seminar tutor started handing round feedback forms and you tried to be nice.
12. But you couldn’t hide how you really felt about uni.
13. When you were expected to think about graduation and the future but you really weren’t feeling it.
14. When you’d actually woken up on time for uni and then your housemate got in the shower just as you were about to.
15. When your estate agents wanted to do a morning viewing of your house.
16. When someone in your seminar was going on about how much they loved the reading.
17. When your course friend told you they’d already handed in the essay.
18. And when you opened your exam paper to find the only topic you didn’t have time to revise featured heavily.