21 Reactions That Are Actually You When Waiting For Your Uni Results
Doing an essay or exam is stressful, but having to wait weeks and weeks to know how it went might actually be worse.
1. From the moment you hand it in you want to know how you did.
2. And you don’t really know what to do with yourself in the meantime.
You should probably start the next assignment but you’re still not over the one you just handed in.
still waitin for ur uni results like pic.twitter.com/WXzb1MISvR
— Soila Apparicio (@SoilaSays) 13 August 2015
3. You end up thinking back over what you wrote and questioning everything.
4. And you start to realise how important it is to get a good mark.
Waiting for my assignments and results back from uni like 😩 pic.twitter.com/Bf3VGTCgmG
— Natalie Casey (@Nataliecaseyy) 25 June 2015
5. And it doesn’t seem like you’ll ever find out how it went.
Might write an essay while I’m waiting for the results
— Zoe Mcconville (@zmcconville__) 7 May 2015
6. All you can do is wait.
7. Which really starts to get to you after a while.
So I’m just waiting for my essay results like pic.twitter.com/OjPnW5DRLO
— Star Lord (@Omg_Spiderman) 6 September 2015
8. And you can’t understand how marking can possibly take so long.
9. It feels like you’ve been waiting forever.
10. You get anxious every time you get an email to your uni account, just in case it’s about results.
It never is.
11. It begins to feel like everyone else is getting theirs back before you.
Waiting for uni results like ….. pic.twitter.com/Lz8YzLSAjI
— Michael ‘Mky-B’ (@IamMkyB) 2 June 2014
12. And you have to pretend to be cool about it when your friends talk about their results.
13. Because you’re STILL waiting.
— Amy (@amyjaay_) 5 July 2015
14. You consider taking extreme action.
Anything to not have to deal with the pressure of waiting any longer.
15. Especially if the date they said you’d get your results has passed.
Is this a joke.
Find it ironic really how strict uni are for handing in assignments on time, yet it’s acceptable for them to give us our results late
— DRBrookes (@Brookes96) 29 January 2016
16. But when the day finally comes, you realise you were never really prepared to deal with it.
17. And anticipating the moment you open your results is worse than all the waiting so far.
me: : )
uni: exam results tomorrow
— maki nootshikino (@eleanoot) 22 February 2016
18. The walk to pick them up or the time it takes the page to load is actually painful.
19. And you consider not opening them just in case you did as badly as you think you did.
If you never look at a crap mark is it even real? Does it still count?
Get my uni results in 3 days summers gonna be ruined pic.twitter.com/kuMBZPKLsd
— freddie (@Freddiee_) 29 June 2015
20. Because a bad result after all that waiting is just too much.
Safe to say this is my facial expression every time I receive any results back from Uni…😂😂 pic.twitter.com/Jnpe5sqWA3
— Jamie-Lee Robinson (@J_LeeRobinson) 29 February 2016