21 Signs You’re Really Not Ready To Be a Final Year Student
Can’t you just go back and be a fresher again?
1. You’ve started to feel actual dread, the closer final year is getting.
2. And you’re beginning to realise that once this year is over, your whole student life is over.
3. You’ve not started any work yet, but the pressure is already getting to you.
4. And the idea of submitting your dissertation makes you feel physically ill.
5. You’re already thinking about how stressful these exams are going to be.
5. And deadlines are somehow already on your mind.
6. Because you know you either have to make up for last year or maintain how well you did.
7. You don’t like the idea of doing everything for the last time.
Last lecture, last essay and exam…
8. And although they all seem like bad things, you’re weirdly sentimental about letting them go.
9. You’ve just realised you’ll have to say goodbye to all your friends.
10. And move out of the house you’ve lived in for the past year or two.
11. You can feel your last ever summer in which you have the excuse “I’m a student” rapidly slipping away.
12. And you’re already way too jealous of all the new freshers being young and happy.
13. People keep warning you about how much harder work is going to get.
14. And how nights out will become fewer and farther between.
15. You already can’t stop thinking about how much everything is going to count for.
16. And you’re painfully aware that everyone now expects you to have your shit together.
17. There’s so much you still want to be able to do in the time you have left.
Join more societies, actually explore your uni properly, make the most of still living with all of your friends.