23 Yik Yaks That Prove The University Of York Library Is The Worst Place In The World
So it’s Week 10 and everyone has deadlines, you might be tempted to go to the library. But before you do, read these Yakkers’ words of warning. And then just stay in bed…?
1. It all starts out so well.
Such optimism. Bless.
2. But the bitterness quickly creeps in…
3. And intensifies as time goes on.
4. The increasing number of doors at the entrance starts to feel like a sign.
Maybe you’re not supposed to actually go in?
5. And there’s always the risk that if you make it in, you may never leave again…
6. IT’S A TRAP.
7. Plus, you’re not even productive, because EVERYTHING in the library is distracting…
8. And conspiring to stop you getting any work done…
9. And other people ruin everything.
10. “I did not come here to listen to you chew.”
11. Don’t even get us started on library couples.
Get. A. Room.
13. They’re everywhere.
Cue crying about how single you are, procrastination at its finest.
14. To put it simply: the library is just boring AF.
Which leads to…strange…shit like this…
15. And extreme distraction measures like this…
16. And this.
You gotta do what you gotta do.
17. …Oops. 🙊
18. Because when it comes to studying, you’re your own worst enemy.
21. And let’s be honest, it isn’t even safe in the library…
23. Just don’t ever go.
I’m out. 🏃✌️