24 Instagrams That Prove The University Of York Is The Best Place To Be A Student
You’ve probably always known York is the best place ever, but now we’ve got the Instagrams to prove it.
1. Both the Hes West and Hes East campuses are really beautiful.
2. Even the shabbier architecture holds up pretty well…
What filter is this?
3. Seriously though. This is basically a work of art.
4. Plus, campus is constantly expanding. Like the new Environment building and its living wall.
5. And since Vanbrugh Paradise was transformed into Greg’s Place, Uni has looked even prettier…
6. Which has inspired seriously cool photos like this one:
7. The city itself is absolutely stunning.
How does anyone come to York for an open day and not apply?!
8. Even when the weather isn’t exactly on our side.
As if flooding could ever stop York being the best 💪
9. And the Illuminating York festival is always something to look forward to.
10. Campus is Instagram-ready in all seasons.
11. Even when it’s freezing.
12. And it’s pretty spectacular at night too.
Somebody put this on a postcard immediately.
13. You can always find new places in the city to explore…
14. And spots like this on campus when you want some quiet.
15. Or just to hide from deadlines.
16. But if you do have to get work done, the library isn’t so bad really.
17. We’re well known for sharing our campus with A LOT of birds…
18. But sometimes they’re actually kinda… cute?!
When they’re not busy terrifying students ofc 😁
19. We know how to throw a celebration 🎉
Like Freshers’ and the Summer Ball.