Proof That Freshers’ Week and Geordie Shore Are The Same Thing
Bring on Freshers’ 2016.
1. When you were on your way to uni and couldn’t wait for Freshers’ to properly start.
Your whole life so far has been building to this moment. Since before you were even born.
2. When you met your flatmates and your small talk was on point.
3. And you had to introduce yourself to their parents when you didn’t even know your flatmates yet.
End it 😁😁😁
4. When your mum said no to something you wanted on your big pre-uni food shop.
5. When you had to drink a disgusting Ring of Fire creation and weren’t happy about it.
6. But then you were finally on the bus to town for a big night out.
7. When you managed to talk people into a pre-clubbing takeaway.
8. Then things escalated. Quickly.
9. And your small talk was still on point in the club.
10. When you made best friends for the night with a random you met in the toilets.
11. But really you both knew where you stood.
12. When you got really into the rivalry with the other uni in your area.
13. When your flatmate got way too drunk.
14. Because you were encouraging them a bit too much earlier.
15. When you were ready to leave and get another takeaway.
16. And then showed up back at halls in an absolute state.
17. When you still weren’t ready for the night to be over.
18. When you woke up to find you were tagged in 20 photos from the night before.
19. Which you quickly untagged so you could remain in denial about your behaviour.
20. But then you got to catch up on all the gossip from the night before with your new friends.
21. And you started to properly click with some people ❤️
22. Apart from that person who you’re pretty sure stole your food.
23. Which you have a lot of feelings about.
24. When you got a text from your mum to remind you that going to uni is about working hard.
25. And when she followed up with, “I hope you’re not having TOO much fun?”
Student life = 💯