25 Things You’ll Really Miss About The University of York When You Graduate
The end of term is this week and graduation is just a month away. Time to say goodbye to York 😭😭😭
Here are all the things that will be hard to leave behind.
1. The (mostly) beautiful campus.
3. Even Derwent ❤️
4. Escaping to the less-travelled parts of uni.
5. And the always-Instagram-ready Quiet Place.
6. Summer barbecues on campus.
7. And the on-campus events.
8. Your college ‘family’.
And rivalry with other colleges #goodricketilidie
9. You’ll even miss the geese.
12. Studying just a short walk away from this amazing city.
13. And its many landmarks.
If you didn’t end at least one night out with a drunken walk up Clifford’s Tower to take photos, did you even go to York Uni?
14. Chilling in Museum Gardens.
15. And always having loads of choice for places to go for coffee.
16. Or a pint.
York pretty much has a pub for every day of the year and there are probably still loads you want to check out before you have to go. Good excuse for a York reunion ASAP tho 🍺🍻🍷
17. Being a short train journey away from Harrogate and Knaresborough.
If you haven’t visited either yet, definitely go for the day this summer before graduation.
18. Having a messy night at Salvo on a Wednesday.
19. And getting your photo taken on your way into Revs on a Sunday.
One of the most important UoY student traditions.
20. And ending the night with an Efe’s or Oki’s 😍😍
21. Looking forward to the Summer Ball each year.
22. Being part of one of York’s incredible sports teams.
And competing in Roses each year.
23. Having to say goodbye to some of the best uni friends ever.
24. And 3+ years of memories.
25. Thanks York, it’s been incredible.