29 Times The Apprentice Summed Up Your Life at University
A show about a load of people desperately trying to get a job at the end. Relatable.
1. When someone you’ve never met is trying to organise fun in freshers’ week.
2. When you checked the list to see who you’d been put in a presentation group with.
3. And then you somehow ended up doing all the work yourself.
4. But group projects really aren’t your thing anyway.
5. When the lecture was supposed to be over 5 minutes ago.
6. When careers asked you what your ideal job was.
7. When you opened your exam paper.
8. And then you left the exam and went home to think about what you’d done.
9. When you went to office hours to discuss an assignment with your seminar tutor.
10. When your seminar tutor opens with “so what did everyone think of the reading?”
No comment. Pass.
11. And you felt way out of your depth in seminars compared to everyone else.
12. Especially when someone you hate keeps answering questions correctly.
13. When your lecturer makes a joke and you’re desperate not to fail their module.
14. When you got 70% in an essay.
15. When you were going to have a quiet night in and your housemate came home with beers.
16. And you were the one who ended up having to down everything in Ring of Fire later.
17. When you went to get a drink because the club was dead and found out they don’t take card.
18. When you were trying to flirt with someone you really fancied on a night out.
19. But you were a bit eager.
20. When you couldn’t stop thinking about the takeaway you were going to have at the end of the night.
21. But everyone was too drunk to be trusted to make the order.
22. When you realised your housemate had brought someone home with them.
23. And when there’s housemate drama but you aren’t a part of it.
The best kind.