30 Things You And Your Best Friend Will Understand If You’re Basically Obsessed With Each Other
If you and your best friend(s) are basically siblings, this will definitely sound very familiar to you.
1. When you first made friends you were nice and polite.
2. But it didn’t take you long to admit how you really felt.
3. And now, personal space is no longer really a thing.
You have no boundaries.
4. Neither is keeping up appearances for the other.
Or pretending to be normal.
5. You’ve pretty much been on the same wavelength since Day 1.
6. And half the time you don’t even need to speak to communicate.
7. Your enemies are their enemies.
“Why do we hate them again?”
8. And they probably know every detail of your life.
9. Because you’re in near-constant contact.
10. You aren’t the best influences on each other.
11. At all.
12. But that’s OK, because you’d do anything for each other.
13. You have countless embarrassing photos of them stored up.
Which come in handy when you need to post on Facebook for their birthday (no one will ever see the worst ones though).
14. And you’re always there to like and comment on their new profile picture.
15. They embarrass you way more than anyone else in your life.
16. You’re getting to the point where you aren’t allowed to hang out with other people.
17. You can have other friends, but it’s sort of frowned upon.
18. Which is alright, because you’re in this friendship thing for the long haul.
19. It takes you hours to get ready for a night out together.
Because gossip/outfit comparing/dancing.
20. And you know exactly which songs they’ll get excited about coming on in a club.
21. They’re on first name terms with your mum.
22. You can’t send an important text without involving your BFF in the drafting process.
23. If one of you gets into a relationship, things become crowded.
24. And jealousy takes over.
“Three’s a crowd, OK? You’re mine.”
25. But thankfully they know what to do when exes make an appearance.
26. They understand when you need to be alone.
27. And you could literally not see each other for years and still pick up exactly where you left off.
28. Because they’re there for you in every situation.
29. No matter what.
30. And basically, there’s just no one in the world you’d rather hang out with.