14 Things All Leeds Beckett University Students Know To Be True
Leeds might be home to several universities, but there are some things you’ll only know if you’re a Leeds Beckett student.
1. You’re already sick of explaining that, yes, Leeds Beckett used to be Leeds Met.
2. And you’re always ready with comebacks for when Uni of Leeds are on their high horses.
3. Not that it matters because, once Varsity comes round, it’s obvious who’s the best.
4. You probably got a free hoodie in Fresher’s week.
5. Which you were really pleased with until you realised that everyone on campus looks exactly the same now.
6. You look forward to having any excuse to go to Headingley.
7. Because as much as you love the City Campus, all the construction work is starting to annoy you.
8. Plus, it’s just too close to UoL for your liking.
9. Deep down, you secretly love ‘Quids In’ at Pryzm.
10. And you’ve probably sneaked into Fruity at UoL’s SU at least once.
Because, let’s be honest, it’s better than any equivalent at Beckett.
11. You’ve somehow managed to get lost in the Portland Building several times.
12. And become frustrated with those strange desks in the Rose Bowl lecture theatres.
Especially if you’re left-handed.