18 Things You Already Miss About Uni Now You’re Back at Home For The Summer
You’ve been counting down the days until uni was over for the summer, but you’re already kind of missing it. 😅
1. Your uni friends.
2. And your housemates.
They may be messy and loud, but they’re your messy and loud housemates.💔
3. You’ll even miss the university itself.
Maybe not the work, though.
4. Being able to go out literally any night of the week.
Without being judged for it.
5. Or eat whatever you want, whenever you want.
Even though you are kind of glad you don’t have to live off a heavily pasta-based diet any longer.
6. Always having something to do.
7. Student Finance.
8. And total independence.
9. Staying up talking and watching films till 4am with your housemates.
10. Or just antisocially binge watching an entire series by yourself with no one ever needing to know.
11. Having the opportunity to meet new people all the time.
12. And not feeling guilty about being unemployed.
13. Or for just wanting to do nothing with your day.
14. Spontaneous trips out with your friends.
15. And the fact that bin jenga is a perfectly acceptable game to play.
16. Not being surrounded by people asking you what you’re doing with your life.
17. The knowledge that you’re counting down to a long break rather than to the start of another term.
18. And the freedom to be your uni self rather than your home self.
Without people wondering what’s happened to you. 💃
When do we go back? 😅