20 Things That Will Probably Happen To You This Exam Season
Exam time at university is a rough period in your life. From starting revision to walking out of the exam, these things have probably happened to you.
1. You decide this is the year you will be really organised with revision.
No more last-minute cramming.
2. And start by spending the remainder of your student loan shopping for fancy revision cards and gel pens.
Because stationery is everything.
3. You create a beautiful revision timetable, only to abandon it after two days.
4. When you eventually start revising you realise how screwed you are.
5. You have to live with the fact that you wasted your Easter holidays.
Watching Netflix for the entire break seemed like such a good idea at the time.