10 Things You`ll Hate About Having Housemates at University
You love your housemates, you really do. But sometimes you wish they just weren’t there.
1. They slow down the internet.
Why is it that everyone is downloading stuff at the precise moment you want to watch a film? Cue raging when it takes 5 hours to watch a 2 hour movie.
2. There is no milk. Or butter. Or bread. Or anything.
Whatever you thought you might have leftover in your fridge…you don’t any more
3. They are always having a better social life than you.
Normally just when you want to go to sleep.
4. There are pizza boxes everywhere.
5. And it’s never anyone’s turn to take out the bins.
6. There is never any hot water.
Ever! Even if you get up first.
7. Or toilet paper.
8. All toiletries are communal.
9. Being ‘in sync’ is a real thing. And it’s dangerous.
Men run for your lives.
10. And there is no such thing as privacy.
You know how occasionally you just want to be left alone? That’s not an option any more.
But despite all this, you know you love them really.