17 Struggles Everyone Who Studies In Cardiff Has Faced At Least Once
Stay away from Cathays on bin day. 😷
1. Realising you have willingly chosen to live in the rainiest city in the UK.
2. Getting on a bus with £20 and being told the driver doesn’t give change.
3. Losing all your friends in Glam.
4. Discovering that they don’t sell pies in Greggs.
5. Never being able to escape from the Cardiff Uni/Cardiff Met divide.
6. Getting caught in that 4am rush-hour in McDonald’s.
7. Going to Lidl to do a quick food shop and then seeing the length of the queue.
8. Walking into Metros and wanting to burn your own nose off.
9. Getting asked to join a cult every time you walk through town.
10. Having all future breakfasts completely ruined by Café 37.
11. Knowing that no pub can truly compare to The Woodville.
12. Feeling completely inadequate when you hear someone actually speaking Welsh.
13. Getting lost in the huge Primark.
14. Witnessing the horror of bin day in Cathays.
15. Accidentally getting mixed up in a rugby-related argument.
16. Not actually being able to handle how much you love it there.
17. And never, ever wanting to leave.