26 Reasons Malcolm Tucker Is Everything You Look For In A Boss
Every employer could learn a thing or two from The Thick Of It‘s Malcolm Tucker. Here’s why:
1. From day one, he’ll make sure you know your responsibilities.
2. As the most approachable person in the building, there’s never a bad time to ask him for advice.
3. He values input from each and every member of the team.
4. And you’ll get plenty of useful feedback in return.
5. He would never badmouth a colleague.
6. And he certainly wouldn’t resort to personal insults.
7. He never uses threats in the workplace.
8. And he operates a zero tolerance policy on bullying.
9. He participates in light-hearted office banter.
We all love an affectionate nickname…
10. He really is the life and soul of the office.
11. And his passion for the job is infectious.
12. His ability to remain calm under pressure is truly a lesson to all.
There won’t be any kind of omnishambles on his watch.
13. Even with deadlines looming, he’ll still find time to treat you to lunch.
14. In fact, he’ll always make time for you.
15. Because his generosity knows no bounds.
16. So, naturally, he’ll understand if you’re ill.
Because a bit of sensitivity goes a long way when you’re not feeling 100%.