20 Things You’ll Only Understand If You Studied At Ulster University Coleraine
If you studied at UUC, there are some things only you will understand.
1. Always having to differentiate between which Ulster campus you study at.
Why isn’t there just one?
2. And knowing that everyone has a different opinion on which one is the best.
3. Because although Magee has this beaut of a building.
4. Coleraine has a gorgeous campus, too.
5. And although Jordanstown is at the coast.
6. UUC is also within walking distance to the beach.
7. Belfast might be as Instagram-worthy as ever.
8. But it’s got strong competition.
9. Nights out at Anchor.
10. Or Shenanigans.
11. The joy when you discovered Kelly’s serves food.
12. And the awkwardness of seeing your lecturers wherever you go because it’s such a small place.
It’s all good craic, though.
13. Admittedly, most of the population is over sixty.
14. And it upsets you that there’s no Nando’s.
15. But you know you’re pretty lucky on the student housing front.
If you’re lucky you’ll get a balcony or even a garage!