12 Things Students Are Terrified Will Happen To Them During An Exam
Exams are stressful. End of.
1. Your pens will all run out.
And no-one will have a spare. You will have to just sit and pray that someone chucks one through the window at you.
2. You will forget your student card.
How can you prove you are supposed to be there? What if they suspect you’re a fraud?
3. You will turn over the paper and discover you’re at the wrong exam.
4. Your phone will go off.
And the invigilator will throw you out of the exam hall in a mad fury.
5. You won’t be able to answer a single question.
What if all your hours of revision add up to nothing?
6. The invigilator will accuse you of cheating.
During one of your daydreaming sessions, you stare into space/at the next person’s desk. The invigilator sees you. Your life is over.
7. You will need to go to the toilet.
THERE’S NO TIME!!!
8. You will spill water all over your exam paper.
And ruin everything.
9. Your writing will be completely illegible.
In the frantic rush to finish the exam, your answers are totally unreadable. Fuck.
10. You will realise you answered an essay question incorrectly with five minutes to go.
11. You won’t finish in time.
We’ve all been there.
12. And after leaving the exam hall, you will realise that you forgot to put your name and matriculation number on your answer paper.