13 Times You Were an Organised Mess at University
You may be failing at life, but at least you’re doing it properly. People could learn a lot from you…
1. That time you left a breadcrumb trail of your things in the garden in desperate pursuit of your house keys…
2. But still managed to remember to put a glass of water by the bed for your sorry, hungover self.
3. And when the hangover persisted? Carry on drinking.
4. Staying up ’til 7am to be productive and get work done…
5. And then sleeping in until dinner time.
6. When you decided to overhaul your attitude toward the library and took out 15 books at once…
7. But then never returned them because they actually make quite a good stand for your dirty dishes.
8. Starting revision on the day of the exam so the information is still fresh in your memory.
You know it makes sense.
9. Booking an appointment with your dissertation tutor to help motivate you, only for them to open with: “So, what have you done so far?”
10. When you managed to put together a bibliography just using Googlebooks.
11. Forgetting the page numbers of resources you used for essays, so just guessing them instead.
Nobody will notice, right?