26 Things You`ll Miss About Glasgow Caledonian University When You Leave
We might be considered the 3rd university of Glasgow but that doesn’t mean we’re not proud of it. Before you know it it’s time for a taps aff summer and TITP, which means only one thing – graduation. And the reality hits of how much you’re going to miss your Glasgow home.
1. Studying here.
2. And living here.
3. You’ll even miss your friends from the other unis.
Glasgow with their stunning Hogwarts vibe. Though we’ll always mock their accent.
4. Strathclyde, with the best union in our opinion.
5. And not to mention our mates at Glasgow School Of Art – street party anyone?
6. When Cali puts on a light show.
7. Walkabout – our adopted union.
8. The countless nights out at this place.
9. Or here for some Mulled Bucky.
10. Dancing under the biggest rotating disco ball in the world.
12. And ending your nights out here.
We are so glad you came back. 🙏