7 Signs You Really Should Have Stayed In Bed Today
We all have those days where we wish we didn’t have to get out of bed. But when you start to struggle with basic functions you realise that you actually shouldn’t have left the comfort of your duvet.
1. You poured orange juice in to your cereal.
Maybe you should skip the OJ and go straight to the caffeine.
2. You waited ages for the kettle to boil only to realise it isn’t plugged in.
You know it’s going to be a long day when you can’t even do breakfast right.
3. You tried to clean your teeth with hand soap on your toothbrush.
Who knew hygiene could be so hard to get right?
4. You put your clothes on inside out/back to front.
This would be much easier if it was still acceptable for our parents to dress us.
5. And your shoes on the wrong feet.
They should really have an ‘L’ and ‘R’ on them for days like these.
6. It started absolutely chucking it down on your way to work/university.
You couldn’t function before you were soaked head to toe. There’s no hope for you now.
7. You’ve accidentally walked into objects such as bins and lamp posts
At least you can blame the pain you’re now in on why you’re struggling to be a fully functional human today.
Maybe you should just go back to bed and try again tomorrow.