10 Signs You Should Turn off Netflix and Do Something Productive
We’ve all had those days (or weeks) where you should be writing an essay, applying for jobs or just generally being productive, but Netflix has taken over.
Episodes soon turn into series and before you know it, the week is over and you have nothing to show for it.
Here are signs that you should turn it off and re-evaluate your life choices.
1. You have seen this more than once.
2. You haven’t dressed in four days.
3. But in that time you’ve learnt everything there is to know about a show.
4. You’ve become more emotionally attached to characters than real life people.
5. You’ve had to start eating without niceties because all of your plates and cutlery are dirty.
6. You haven’t spoken to your ~real~ friends in days.
7. People are questioning whether something has died in your room.
Maybe open a window…
8. When you find Cheetos in your hair… or anything really.
9. You’ve cancelled plans to stay in and finish a show.
10. And your room looks like this…
Yeah. It’s time to sort your life out.