The 16 Stages of Writing a Uni Essay When You’ve No Idea What You’re Doing
All students think they can write an essay without planning it. And all of them know that it’s not as easy as it seems.
1. You begin by calculating exactly the minimum grade you have to reach to still pass.
2. And try to figure out how much under the word count you can be without failing.
3. While questioning why you couldn’t just put this much effort into writing a plan in the first place.
4. You write the title and reward yourself with a 90-minute break even though you already don’t have much time left.
5. And immediately start trying to up your word count by rephrasing things in the most wordy way possible.
6. You either praise the Lord that references count towards the word count.
And add in as many as you can.