14 Signs You’re More Than Ready To Say Goodbye To Your Hometown
Longest summer ever?
1. Being back home has made you wonder how you managed to live like this your whole childhood.
2. You hate going outside in case someone sees you.
3. You’re actually tired of having to be so damn clean all the time.
4. You thought you could just relax after a stressful year but your parents had other ideas.
5. And you are so done with Brexit debates with family members.
6. You need to live somewhere where you aren’t expected to be responsible.
7. Because you’ve just been acting like a student all summer anyway.
8. Even though when you go back you’ll be paying rent again, you know it will be worth it.
9. Because lectures about your life choices are not what you’re paying £9k a year for.
10. You’ve had to fill out a questionnaire every time you wanted to do something.
11. And everyone is starting to realise that you’re only there for the food.
12. You want to be around people who ask you to go to the pub instead of, “shouldn’t you be working?”
13. And who don’t give you grief for literally ~everything~ you do.
14. Basically, you’re just so ready to be a student again.