15 First Year Habits You’re Not Sure You’ll Ever Break
They’re habits for a reason.
1. Drinking in the middle of the day.
2. Doing all of your essays last minute.
3. Still not being able to cook proper meals.
4. Not budgeting. At all.
5. Always asking “What’s the cheapest drink?”
(If anything, you should already know by now.)
6. Completely avoiding that one module you hate.
7. Being recklessly unhealthy.
8. Going out when you know you have work to do.
9. Never setting an alarm clock.
10. Deciding to go home mid-lecture.
11. Refusing to pay for things you feel are luxuries.
Like a haircut.