16 Worries Every Student Has About Going Into Final Year of Uni
You’re about to become a final year student. The worries are everywhere.
1. The workload completely taking over your life.
2. And, unless you’re one of the lucky few, *actually* having to do that dissertation.
3. Not being able to make the most of what little time you have left as a student.
4. And that you won’t know what to do with your degree once you have it.
5. Not to mention all of that debt.
6. You might have to finally come up with an answer to: “what do you want to do with your life?”
7. But knowing you’ll probably just avoid it for yet another year.
8. You don’t want to leave your friends at university.
9. Or leave uni at all really.
10. That other people will have everything together before you.
11. Half the people you know will be away enjoying their year abroads or placements.
Leaving you to stress about final year alone.
12. You’re worried you haven’t learnt any real life skills yet.
13. Or at least any relevant or helpful ones.
14. So you don’t know how much of an “adult” you really are.
15. Which means you definitely don’t feel ready to graduate.
16. But at least you have another year until that happens.
Just try not to think about it 😅😅😅