17 Things Every Arts and Humanities Student Is Guilty Of
Let’s face it, if you don’t sometimes feel a little guilty at university you’re not doing it right.
1. You claim that drinking helps you with your creativity.
2. And you try to avoid learning theory at all costs.
3. You’re proud of your really obscure taste in music.
4. You love artisan coffee shops no matter how hard you try to deny it.
5. You much prefer doing group work to working on your own…
6. Because independently it’s too easy to end up completely procrastinating about doing your work.
No contact hours = no work?