Being a Student In 2016, as Told by The US Presidential Candidates
And you thought only Ed Miliband was relatable.
1. When you had to pretend that you’re not still a child.
2. When you were a little hungover and only just made it to your morning lecture.
3. When you didn’t have a clue what the lecturer was talking about.
4. When you got your ~awful~ piece of coursework back.
5. When someone backed up your point in a seminar.
6. Or when you needed to make a point before you forgot it.
7. When someone asked you, “Don’t you have a lecture now?”
8. When the lecturer turned on the lights after a power point.
9. When you’re writing an essay based on your “research”.
10. When you have to choose between going to the pub and finishing a piece of work.
11. When your seminar tutor put you on the spot.
12. When you didn’t get to do what you wanted in group work.
13. When you got too drunk at pre’s.
14. Then made friends with everyone on the night out.
15. When someone stole your argument and you had to think of something else.
16. When you spot your mate from school on campus.
17. When you get your reading list and it’s ridiculously long.
18. When you see your friends across the room in a lecture.
19. When someone asks a question at the end of the lecture and it runs way over time.
20. When you’re checking someone out in the library and they look up.
And you have to awkwardly pretend to be doing something.