12 University Housemate Struggles, As Told by Orange Is The New Black
With all the ups and downs, living with housemates can feel a bit like Orange Is The New Black.
1. When you first move in, you know things are going to be difficult.
You don’t even know these people.
2. But after a few days, you’re settled in.
This isn’t so bad after all.
3. Soon you become like family.
Everyone is so comfortable with each other.
4. But before too long, the cleaning becomes an issue.
You’ve done your bit, so why haven’t they!
5. Insults are fired back and forth on a daily basis.
They’ve seen everything now, you no longer care how they’ll react.
6. Sometimes you want to party, and they don’t.
Haters gonna hate.
7. Sometimes they want to party, and you don’t.
WILL YOU TURN IT DOWN!
8. You have no sympathy when they get too drunk on a night out.
Everyone else may be concerned, but you just force feed them water and wrestle them home.
9. Deciding where to go for a house meal can be tricky.
No longer do you just go with the flow. You make sure everyone knows where you’d rather be.
10. Nobody ever wants to own up to anything.
11. You all live on top of each other, so privacy is no longer an option.
And sometimes they just won’t leave you alone.
12. But through it all, you’ll always be there for each other.
You’re a kind of family after all.