The 16 Stages of a Reunion With Your University Friends
Leaving university means leaving your the friends you made there. It’s difficult to plan one, but when a reunion happens, it looks something like this…
1. When you all leave uni, you feel as though it’s the end of the world as you know it.
Gone are the days of you all being in the same place.
2. But then someone invites the whole group to theirs for a reunion.
3. You get all excited about reliving your student nights out.
4. But one member of the group can’t make it.
And ends up with a serious case of FOMO.
5. The time gets closer and the excitement builds.
Discussing where you should go out becomes your every thought.
6. Then the time comes.
MAY THE SQUAD REUNITE.
7. You pre drink just like it’s the old times.
Ring of fire? Ring of fire!
8. And you start whacking out the tunes you listened to at uni.
9. And of course, you must document the reunion.
10. However, you all quickly realise that you’re not at uni any more.
This drink will hit you and it will hit you hard.
11. Which leads to a very interesting night out…
12. The next morning is not even remotely fun.
You have not been this hungover since your first Freshers’ Week.
13. But you realise you can go back to dealing with hangovers like you did at university: with duvets, a debrief and food.
Lots and lots of food.